TC 146 - participates in relevant international and regional organizations for standardization:
- as active members status "P" with voting right) participates in ISO / TC 67 “Materials, equipment and offshore structures for petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries” and its subcommittee ISO / TC 67/SC 2 "Pipeline transportation systems";
- In November 2010, Ukraine was confirmed as officially affiliate to CEN/TC 12 “Materials, equipment and offshore structures for petroleum and natural gas industries”, and therefore TCU 146 is now in liaison with CEN/TC 12;
(experts are Draganchuk O.T. and Karpash M.O.);
- Work Group (WG 8 – harmonization with EU standards in Russia and CIS countries) within the CEN / TC 12 “Materials, equipment and offshore structures for petroleum and natural gas industries”;
- International Technical Committee 523 "Techniques and technology of oil and gas production and processing;
- INOGATE project of oil and gas standards standardization in Ukraine, Moldova, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Georgia and Armenia.
Participation in ISO / TC 67 and ISO / TC 67/SC 2
In 2013 TC 146 has been processed 9 projects of ISO standards at various stages of development:
3 Systematic Revies (SR): ISO DTR 12489 Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries - Reliability modelling and calcullation of sasfety systems, IS/DTS 16901 Guidance on performing risk assessment in the design of onshore LNG installations including the ship/shore interface, ISO/DTS 18683 Guidelines for systems and installations for supply of LNG as fuel to ships, ISO/DTS 17969 Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries - Guidelines on competency for personnel.
3 draft standards (DIS): ISO/DIS 16903 Characteristics of LNG influencing design and material selection, ISO/DIS 16904 Petroleum and natural gas industries - Design and testing of LNG marine transfer arms for conventional onshore terminal;
3 New Proposals (NP), that were set as priority to be developed in ISO/TC67/SC2.